Saturday, April 25, 2009

Random acts of fun!

The past week or so I have captured Brady doing all sorts of fun things. They have either made us laugh or brought a smile to our faces. I just thought I would share those moments with you all. We are so very blessed to have this happy, sweet boy in our lives.


Playing with his (not real) pet hamster
Hammy
I caught him on the table after his snack with
the bowl on his head

Happy Mommy and Me pic



Hiding in one of the toy boxes




Finally getting to play outside with his cars


Helping us pick up sticks before Daddy mows


Having a blast with his bike


He is loving his bath time


Eating the bubbles



Making a snake with his Play-Doh

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

he just keeps getting cuter! it looks like you guys are having a lot of fun!

Tara said...

What a fun and cute week you had :)

Jen said...

Pics are adorable:)
Love,
Jen