Saturday, May 9, 2009

Birth Mother

As Mother's Day approaches, I take time to think about Brady's birth mother in Guatemala. I understand it was a hard choice to do what she did, but she wanted him to have the best life possible. I know she would be so happy to see what a handsome and happy little boy he has turned into. I also take time to think about the foster mother that cared for Brady for his first 9 months. She did a wonderful job and I am very thankful for these two woman . I pray that God watches over them and helps them cope with their loss . We will meet again someday!
BIRTH MOTHER

We have a bond, dear birth mother and I ,
It's the love of a child, we can't deny.
You are a blessing from afar,
To send to us your bright, shining star.
His journey to us would not have occurred, if your love for him had ever swerved.
I thank you this day from the bottom of my heart, a sacrifice to one, to another a fresh start.
This start includes honor to you, as you are the birth mother, twill always be true.
But I have the pleasure of continuing his journey, as his adoptive mom, there is no returning.
We have a bond, dear birth mother and I , I pray we will meet one day in the sky.
I will treasure my blessing everyday until then, and pray you'll be there, so I may thank you again.

No comments: