Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Easter

We hope everyone had a Happy Easter! We had a great weekend. We colored eggs on Saturday and had some family over for dinner on Sunday with an egg hunt in the house. Here are some pictures from our weekend. My camera finally quit working after almost 7 good years. The Easter Bunny brought me a new camera. It's a Kodak Easy Share and so far I am loving it. It does so much more than my old one and the pics and video have turned out great. Thank you Easter Bunny!

Brady received a McDonald's gift
card from Gma & Gpa H.

Checking out the colors

He was so excited I let him color an egg while
I was so nervous

He was like a pro,
not bad for his first time



Finished product


Look what the Easter Bunny brought


Checking the basket out


Getting ready to leave for church



Egg hunt in the house


Checking out all his eggs


1 comment:

Jen said...

He's SO cute. Looks like you had a great holiday! Keep posting:)