Thursday, December 13, 2007

I'm seeing PINK

This is it. This is what we have been waiting for. We have PINK!!!!!!!

What does that mean you ask. We have an appointment at the US Embassy in Guatemala to get Brady's visa and bring him home FOREVER!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brady is coming home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brady is coming home!!!!!!!!!!! Our appointment is set for Wed. Jan 2nd at 7:15 am.


We got the email last night around 5:25pm. Exactly 8 months since we got the call of a lifetime that this child was chosen for us.

I just made my airline reservations and my hotel reservations will be made tomorrow. My sister will be traveling with me. We leave Monday Dec. 31st. Brady will be in my arms forever by that afternoon. We plan on returning on Friday Jan. 4th. I have a lot of things to do before we leave. Here is a picture that was sent to me. It was taken during his 2nd DNA test which was taken on 11/29.
He has 2 teeth now it looks like. Since I won't be down for a few weeks, I'm hoping we get his 9 months pics. He is getting so big. I'll keep everyone updated as I know anything.
Have a great weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

I am thrilled that you got the BIG news today! The light is FINALLY at the end of the loooong tunnel! WOO HOO!
Hugs

Our Family of 5 said...

YAAYYYYYYYYY CARRIE!!!!!!! I am beyond thrilled for you and Mark. Can't wait to meet Brady in person!!

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

Awesome news!!! You will finally bring Brady home forever!!

Robyn said...

Congratulations!!! He is adorable!!! I love the name "Brady"!!

Robyn