FINALLY the time is here!!! I will be leaving in 16 hours to bring our beautiful boy home FOREVER!!!!!! Everything is done. Just sitting here trying to wait patiently. A roar of emotions have come over me today. I am happy that I will be with our son soon and forever and I am also sad that he will be leaving those that he has known and loved him since birth. This is the end of a sad chapter in his life , but the beginning of many happy chapters for the rest of his life. I am also sad that my mother can not be here to enjoy and share in this joyous occasion with us. I know she is with us in spirit and will watch over my sister and I for a safe journey to pick Brady up and bring him home. I know she is smiling down on Mark and I and we know she is very proud of us, as well as all of you!!!!!!!
I found a really pretty song and it makes me cry every time I hear it. (Finally- by Fergie)
These words have a powerful meaning.
Finally Now My Destiny Can Begin
Though We Will Have Our Differences
Something Strange And New Is Happening
Finally Now My Life Doesn't Seem So Bad
Its The Best That I I've Ever Had
Give My Love To Him Finally
Please say a prayer for safe travel. We plan to be home Jan. 4th.
Hope everyone has a Safe, Healthy, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
OH Carrie. I am beyond thrilled for you. Have a wonderful trip!!! I can't wait to see you and Brady together. We will get together when you get home.
Many hugs,
Lisa
Congratulations! Have a safe trip and enjoy every minute of it!!
Bring that handsome boy home!!!
Sharon and Olivia
Post a Comment