Friday, November 30, 2007

Weekly Update/ORANGE SLIP

We were submitted for our orange slip to the US Embassy in Guatemala on 11/26. That gives our attorney permission to do the 2nd DNA test. Our ORANGE slip was received on 11/28. The 2nd DNA test was done on 11/29 and is now on it's way to the US to the lab. Cross your fingers only a little longer. Once the results get back to the Embassy they will issue our Pink slip to travel. It's looking like we will be traveling the week before Christmas if not before.
Have a great weekend!!!!!

3 comments:

Aileen said...

Congrats on your orange! Hope it is pink soon. Wouldn't it be great to celebrate Christmas as a family?
Ariana's mommy
www.adoptingariana.blogspot.com

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

Congratulations on Orange!! You should be seeing PINK by next week!!!

Mindy said...

I am SOOOOOO excited! I am thinking Monday will be the BIG NEWS DAY! I was so glad to get to see you you guys today and just think...at the NEXT get-together there will be a NEW ADDITION!!! WOO HOO!
HUGS