Saturday, September 13, 2008

Happy Anniversary

On a Very Hot September afternoon five years ago today Mark and I exchanged our wedding vows. It was one of the best days of our lives.
We had a full day of outdoor activities planned for today to celebrate, but the rain doesn't look like it will let up for that. On top of that everyone in the house is sick with colds including the dog. So we will be celebrating indoors with our box of tissues and cold medicines while we watch the Ohio State football game tonight. It's not the day we expected but we are spending time together. If I feel up to tomorrow I'm making breakfast for us. Here are some pictures from our Wedding Day 5 Years ago. . Enjoy!!!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MARK!!!!!

I WILL FOREVER LOVE YOU!!!!!

You Just Keep On Loving Me
No matter what I look like, Whether pretty or plain you see, When I’m all dressed up or in PJs, You just keep on loving me.
Sometimes I’m happy and cheerful; Other times grumpy and sad; Your absolute love never wavers, Whether I’m grouchy or glad.
Sometimes I try to change you; And sometimes I criticize; But I feel something melting within me, When I see all the love in your eyes.
Your tolerance is endless, However I choose to be; Having my love makes you happy, So you just keep on loving me.
And that is why, my darling, Whatever else I do, One thing is sure; no matter what, I’ll just keep on loving you.

1 comment:

Our Family of 5 said...

Awww, Happy Anniversary! Hope you all feel better. If you need anything holler, I am just a hop away!