BEFORE SURGERY
AFTER SURGERY IN RECOVERY
THE NEXT DAY RESTING ON THE COUCH
Oh Bless his heart. We are all so glad that he did ok and is all better now =)
OMGosh what is going on? Brady's having surgery and Mark's been in the hospital?!? I hope everyone feels better soon!!
Awww...what a cutie he is all dressed up in his little hat:-) When we took Kayla for her tubes I was a worried mess. I am glad he is doing well!Hugs
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh Bless his heart. We are all so glad that he did ok and is all better now =)
OMGosh what is going on? Brady's having surgery and Mark's been in the hospital?!? I hope everyone feels better soon!!
Awww...what a cutie he is all dressed up in his little hat:-) When we took Kayla for her tubes I was a worried mess. I am glad he is doing well!
Hugs
Post a Comment