After months of debating of a new style then waiting on Brady to get to know me I have finally got my make-over I wanted. As I was getting it cut Brady sat and cried, but when I spoke he knew it was me. It took him a day or so to get used to it,and took me only a second. About 9 or 10 years ago I had short hair and loved it, but then,like now I needed a change. I feel like a totally different person. I love my new style and so does Mark. It's so easy to do and I don't have Brady pulling or hanging off my hair anymore. New do for a new mom!!!!!!!!

4 comments:
Cute cute cute Mama! I cut my hair from shoulder to chin length just before Garrett's second birthday and was worried that he'd cry when I got home, but he didn't bat an eye. Go figure! Glad Brady's used to your new do.
Adorable! Love the color as well!
So Pretty!
I meant to tell you that I really like your new "do" and I LOVE the color! It looks great on you! It was so nice seeing you guys again last weekend and I hope you have a wonderful Easter!
Post a Comment