I took Brady to the Dr. yesterday for a check up. He is doing great! The Dr. was amazed how well he is filling out. He now weighs 18.5 lbs and is 27'' tall and is in great health. He is starting to climb the furnature and is walking with the help of us and his walking toys. Should be real soon he will be taking off on his own. Here are some pictures from our weekend.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Brady's 1st sleepover
Brady's cousions Naomi and Sierra spent the night Saturday night. Brady had his first sleepover. Everything went great! He really enjoyed playing with them and having them feed him.The girls told me the next morning he gave them a headache when he woke the house up at 12am and didn't go back to sleep till 1am. Then was wide awake at 7am ready to play and eat. After they left he felt lost with no one to play with. I think we may have to start thinking about getting a brother or sister for Brady so he has a playmate.
I took Brady to the Dr. yesterday for a check up. He is doing great! The Dr. was amazed how well he is filling out. He now weighs 18.5 lbs and is 27'' tall and is in great health. He is starting to climb the furnature and is walking with the help of us and his walking toys. Should be real soon he will be taking off on his own. Here are some pictures from our weekend.



I took Brady to the Dr. yesterday for a check up. He is doing great! The Dr. was amazed how well he is filling out. He now weighs 18.5 lbs and is 27'' tall and is in great health. He is starting to climb the furnature and is walking with the help of us and his walking toys. Should be real soon he will be taking off on his own. Here are some pictures from our weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Too adorable! I <3 the Ladies Man tee!
Awww...wonderful pics!! I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!
Hugs
You brave soul! They looked thrilled to have him there and him thrilled to have them there. Too cute!
Post a Comment