Sunday, January 3, 2010

IT' A ?????? (Part 2)

We had another Dr's appt. the other day and everything looked great with me and the baby. We had a chance to find out we are having a GIRL!!!!!!!

I am both excited and nervous at the same time. I am excited to have another girl in the house , but I also know what I did to my mother growing up. I just feel so blessed that we are having the opportunity to bring another child into this family. I hope the next few months go by fast, not only to meet this child but I can't wait for the cold weather and snow to go away. I am already tired of it. We can't wait to meet this child and Brady is so excited to become a big brother.

We will keep you posted as things progress.

1 comment:

Our Family of 5 said...

Doing the happy your having a girl dance :)