Sorry we haven't blogged in awhile. It has been pretty crazy around here. As the tittle reads YES WE ARE EXPECTING!!!! Shorty after returning home from Wisconsin in Aug. we found out I was indeed Pregnant. Awhile back we went to a specialist and he suggested some minor surgery to see if he could help us out after many years of infertility. I'm not sure exactly what he did, but it is a MIRACLE. The first 3 months were very rocky. I had taken on a case of morning sickness that lasted all day and was very severe. My energy level dropped to the point where I could not get off the couch. The Dr. had kept a close eye on me and the baby. Mark stood by me and was very helpful during this rough time. He did not like seeing me like that.
We have now entered the second trimester and I am FINALLY starting to feel better. It is looking like my due date will be around April 22, 2010. Around Christmas we will be finding out what we are having. Looks like we need to be making room for another baby in this house. Mark and I are very excited and blessed to be bringing another child into our home. Brady is excited too. He tells me he has a baby sister in his tummy and shows it to me. We will see if he is still excited once the baby comes home.
I have been wanting to share our news since we found out, but considering the circumstances we had decided to wait awhile . This is a whole new road for us to be taking now. A lot of the same emotions as Adoption, but also many things different. Wish us luck and we will keep you updated.
1 comment:
Congratulations!!! What exciting news! I will certainly be praying for you and the new baby. What a wonderful blessing!
Post a Comment