Sunday, July 26, 2009

Odds and Ends of Summer

I know it has been awhile since my last blog. We have been busy around here enjoying the summer and differnt events going on around town. Here are some pictures taken over the past few weeks.

My rose bush I got for Mother's Day this year.
(I didn't think it was going to make it after I planted it outside.)


Not sure what this is but it appeared this year in my yard.

This Lily showed up last year.



All my other Lily's are Orange.



Brady showing off his new Cars hat from his Aunt
Tracy when she went to Florida.



Helping Mommy dust.


Blowing up his water wings before we go for a swim
at Aunt Lora's.



Visiting Daddy at work.




I turn my back for a few minutes and
I find him doing this.


1 comment:

Our Family of 5 said...

Love all the new pictures! If I would have known Brady was a duster, I would have given him a rag this morning=)