Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Weather/ Sick
I have been looking forward to a day like this all winter. When I read the paper last Sunday and saw the weather forecast for the week I got so excited that I would be able to take Brady for a walk in the park. Today it has reached 60 plus degrees outside and we can't go and enjoy it. The nasty cold bug has been making it's way around the house and has finally landed on me. I have been on the couch since yesterday with my box of Kleenex and my Orange Juice. ( And yes Dad I am taking my Alka Seltzer) I feel miserable. I hope to be feeling better by the weekend. I have plans for Brady and I and my nieces to go out to dinner to celebrate Valentine's Day. Have a great day!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Get well soon sweetie:) I like the "Pink"
Love,
Jen
Hope you guys are feeling better. Sophia has the same thing right now and I think I am catching it..urghh!! Looking forward to spring for sure!!
Post a Comment