Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

From our family to yours HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!


This year we wanted to do something different.Especially since I haven't been feeling well. We went out to dinner at a Mexican Restaurant for a American/Mexican Thanksgiving Buffet. The food was very good, and I had no dishes to do after. YAY!!!!!!! We came home and had some dessert that I had made and watched football the rest of the evening. Here are some pictures of Brady today.





2 comments:

Mindy said...

How fun! As long as you are together who cares of you eat Mexican or turkey! Hope you are feeling a little better!!!!!! See you on Saturday.
Hugs

Our Family of 5 said...

Hope you guys had a good Thanksgiving. Sorry you haven't been feeling well. Love Brady's big boy bed. How is he doing in it?

You didn't miss much at the adoption thing, I wish I wouldn't have taken the kids out of school and Frank leaving work and missing the over time. It was quite borning and we were home by 3pm.