Saturday, May 10, 2008

To my mother -Happy Mother's Day-WE MISS YOU!!!

~Mommy, please don't worry~
Mommy, please don't worry 'cause
I'm doing really well,
Even though I miss you on
This Happy Mother's Day!

Wishing you were with me 'cause
In that case I could tell
You all the things that happened to me
While you were away.
I love you even though you can't
Be with me just for now.
And I know you love me, too,
'Cause I'm your little child.

And I'm sure that you will come
To me someday, somehow,
And I will see you look at me
And know that you have smiled.
~Unknown~
~A Poem for my Mother~
I miss you so much,
your laugh, your smile, your touch.
You always brightened my days
with all the smiles you sent my way.
I need you as my angel
to always be at my side.
I need you as my angel
to give me peace of mind.
I like to think your near to me
to know that you are there.
Even though I can not see you,
I feel that you are near.
Please do not forget me mom,
for you are always in my heart,
my thoughts and prayers.
I love you.
~By Shari M. Blom~
Happy Mother's Day Mom!!!! We love and miss you everyday!!!!!

1 comment:

Our Family of 5 said...

OH this made me cry!! I am sure you mom is very proud of you!! Happy Mother's Day my friend!!