Monday, April 14, 2008

Knee Surgery

I had knee surgery on Wed. April 9th. The surgery took only about an hour but I was at the hospital about 5 hours. Everything went good. I'm still in a lot of pain and it is very swollen. The Dr. has me doing stretches 3 times a day. I'm having a hard time getting around the house and taking care of Brady but I'm getting by. Here are some pics I took of my knee. I get my stitches out on the 21st.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch!! Hope you feel better and heal up soon! It may just be me, but your bandages kinda look like eyeballs. If you drew two little black dots with a Sharpie pen on the white parts and then a smile underneath it, you could totally have an awesome smiley face on your knee. :) <--like that

Our Family of 5 said...

OUCH! Get back on your feet and give me a call. Let's get together soon! Brady is a doll!