Today our little man turns ONE YEAR OLD!!!!! I can't believe his birthday is already here, seems like yesterday I was showing off his newborn pictures to everyone. Today was an emotional day in many ways. I sit here and think about Brady's biological mother and how she must be feeling today. I also think about the foster mother that took care of Brady for the first 9 months of his life. I think about these brave woman daily and I say a prayer for them every night. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful child in our lives.
I have put together a montage of photos from Brady's first year. His party will be on Sunday and I will post more pictures then.
1 comment:
HAPPPPPPPY BIRTHDAY BRADY!!! Wooo hoo! Enjoy your Birthday party and make sure your Mommy and Daddy take lots and lots of pictures! :)
Post a Comment