Brady's room is just about done. I thought I would share some pics.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That rocking chair looks like a good place for me to crash in case I can't make it all the way home from downtown!!! Seriously the room looks GREAT. The countdown is ON!!
So cute! You are way more organized than me. Garrett's almost 20 months and his room is still not done. Good call to do it now, once he's here you won't have time!
6 comments:
That rocking chair looks like a good place for me to crash in case I can't make it all the way home from downtown!!! Seriously the room looks GREAT. The countdown is ON!!
Carl Eisenbrei
Oh it is JUST perfect! I love it all!!! Can't wait to see him IN IT!
Hugs
Brady's room is adorable!!!
ooo the room is just so cute- it will be even cuter w/ him in it!!!
love ya Amanda
ooo the room is just so cute- it will be even cuter w/ him in it!!!
love ya Amanda
So cute! You are way more organized than me. Garrett's almost 20 months and his room is still not done. Good call to do it now, once he's here you won't have time!
Post a Comment