Sunday, June 17, 2007

Weekly Update

I know, I know.....I'm behind in making an update. We have been pretty busy around here. I apologize.
6/4/07- Received DNA test results, 99.99% positive.
6/8 and 6/15 - Still in Family Court waiting on pre-approval.

On Wed. 6/13 Guatemala experienced an earthquake. One of our coordinators was over there at the time. We received word that everyone was ok sometime on Thursday. Here is a news story on the earthquake. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,281939,00.html

My mom was released from Edwin Shaw on Thur. 6/14. She is living with my sister for right now. Her house is easier to get around in a wheelchair. We will be taking turns helping my mom and taking care of her. I think she will recover faster being in a home environment. She is getting around better on the walker. It will just take time. I keep telling her it's gonna take one day at a time. I have a painting project we will be doing on Friday. It will be something for Brady's room.

Have a great day!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brady,

I'm not gonna lie.. The Jones' are impatiently waiting for you arrival. Come home to your parents asap so the rest of the family can finalllllly meet you already!!

Love,

Cousin Megan, Aunt Kate and Uncle Jason